With bespoke packaging of our various products and services, TMG can offer leveraged solutions for clients that are based on needs specific to their company and culture. Through our scaled services approach, clients can invest more broadly in the development and growth of large cohorts of people across their organization in addition to higher touch engagements for select individuals.
TMG regularly builds custom scalable solutions for a variety of problems their clients face, including the need to guide and support new and growing leaders, drive enterprise priorities to large groups within an organization, on-board new executives, and enhance the effectiveness of certain teams within an organization. With a broad menu of available options, TMG builds programs that pair scalable tools such as TMG Grow and the Leadership Accelerator with higher-touch services like 1:1 coaching and in-person group learning. By utilizing technology and group learning to bring efficiencies to the learning process, TMG makes it easy to provide best-in-class talent solutions at a fractional cost.
Scaled services offerings can include:
- TMG Grow – an online development tool that assesses individual leadership skills and provides leaders with targeted and actionable feedback and coaching
- Leadership Accelerator – an extensive, on-demand, interactive video library that covers the most important topics facing leaders today with custom curriculum and learning modules that can be designed and pushed to users to meet the specific needs of each particular organization
- Targeted interviews (Manager, HR, etc) – 1:1 interviews between TMG and a limited number of key internal stakeholders in order to gather content for transition plans, feedback/coaching plans, etc.
- Feedback/Coaching Sessions – 1:1 touch points between TMG consultants and client participants to provide additional feedback and discuss development opportunities that surfaced during the engagement
- Transition & Coaching Plans – individualized and formal transition or coaching plans emphasizing the leadership skills and competencies most valued by the enterprise as well as the prioritization of challenges and opportunities
- Group Learning – offsites, roundtables, and large format presentations designed to meet the organizational goals or development needs of a group of leaders through the delivery of content in a facilitated, one-to-many, manner